- Listed in the National Security Agency (NSA) CSS Evaluated Products List for Hard Drive Destruction.
- Meets DoD compliance guidelines for the physical damage of media, as well as emergency destruction procedures.
- Largest chamber in an automatic destruction device, accommodating the largest media formats and quantities per cycle (up to 1,800 per hour).
- Built to last; indestructible ram requires no preventative maintenance or expensive repairs.
- Internal brain with self-healing capabilities to prevent and auto-correct jams.
- Simple, automatic push button operation, designed for reliability, performance, and operator safety.
- Carbon hardened cutting knives unaffected by staples and metal clips
- Compact and lightweight; perfect for on-site or mobile destruction.
Simply open the door and insert a hard drive. With single button operation, the powerful ram of the DB-4000 descends on the media. The indestructible ram develops 40,000 psi on the hard drive, a powerful force that bends, folds, and shatters the platters and circuitry of the drive, rendering it unusable.
The DB-4000 is designed with safety in mind. When the safety door is open, the ram locks into place preventing operation. The door itself is made of a shatterproof, yet transparent material that allows the user to view inside while protecting the operator from flying debris, a common result from the damaging process. In the event of an emergency, a manual stop button immediately halts the operation of the machine. Clean up is quick, safe, and easy with a removable debris collection tray.
SAFE AND EFFICIENT DESTRUCTION:
The chamber of the DB-4000 accepts a wide variety of media up to 4” by 6” by 1.76.” Due to this larger chamber size, thinner laptop drives (up to 6) can be stacked inside the chamber and damaged simultaneously, resulting in greater time efficiency.
DEGAUSS THEN DESTROY:
Department of Defense magnetic media sanitization regulations require the use of an approved degausser, at minimum. In addition, they recommend degaussing be followed by physical damage prior to disposal. For complete compliance, pair the DB-4000 with a degausser listed in the National Security Agency’s Evaluated Products List-Degausser.
The DB-4000 is Built to Destroy Multiple Hard Disk Drives During a Single Cycle
half-height hard drive 1
third-height hard drive 1
3/4” laptop hard drive 4
1/2” laptop hard drive 6
Data Security DB-4000 Destruction Device
- Product Code:DB-4000 Destruction Device